At our 150 clinic locations, Aurora doctors, nurses and team members combine state-of-the-art medical technologies with caring treatment to deliver the high-quality, personalized care you deserve.
You’ll discover a wide range of services for children and adults of all ages. Specialty care includes obstetrics and gynecology, family medicine, internal medicine, orthopedics and general surgery, diagnostic testing and imaging, and lab work.
Don’t have a primary care doctor yet? We can help you find one – just go to Find a Doctor. There, you can read about our doctors and watch candid video interviews to help you make the right choice for yourself or your family.
Services and symptoms treated
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Mental and behavioral health care
- Bone and joint care
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Diet and fitness counseling
- School and sports physicals
- Well child preventative visits
- Annual physicals
- Well-woman care and family planning
- Basic diagnostic testing blood testing and x-rays
- Minor surgical procedures
- Allergies and asthma
- Heart disease
- Eye care
- Geriatric services
- Sleep disorders
- Urinary tract conditions